This project included mass excavation/grading, base rock installation and grading, paving, and striping for the new parking lot in front of the new building addition. The project also included asphalt re-surfacing of the North Harrison campus primary roadway. Demolition of the existing concrete island near the North Harrison Middle School entrance. Crack filling, seal coating, and re-striping of all parking lots as well as the ball field path at the North Harrison campus. Crack filling, seal coating of all three lots at Morgan Elementary.
- Client: North Harrison Community Schools
- Architect/Engineer: Kovert Hawkins Architects, Inc.
- Construction Manager: James L. Shireman, Inc.
- Builder/General Contractor: APC
- Budget: $337,700
- Expected Start and Finish Dates: July – November 2018